Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday's Sparkles: Blackberry Glitter

Currently watching: Strictly Come Dancing

Good morning dear ladies,

With the start of December comes the beginning of winter and the countdown to Christmas and New Year.  In terms of nails, that means full steam ahead for manicures featuring glitter, snowflakes, Christmas sweater designs, Christmas trees...you know the score.  I'm going to hold off on the more overtly Christmas-themed manicures for a couple of weeks and start with the glittery ones.


First up is this manicure featuring Barry M Blackberry, a dark inky shade of purple.


I really love the Barry M Gelly polishes as application is easy and the finish is super glossy. 


 Sticking with Barry M, I then added Diamond Glitter to the tips to add some festive sparkle.


What do you think girls?  Do you have some festive manicures planned for this month?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazingly shiny! I love the added glitter on the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blackberry, it's such a pretty shade, and the glitter addition is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glittery tips! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty polish and i love the tips, sparkly! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... wow... wow... wow... wow...
    I can't say anything else...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog :)
    I like the colour, I was thinking about buying Blackberry or Pomegranate. I know 3 Barry M. nail polishes, one is waiting to use it and 2 are on their way. Barry is my newest discovery :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)