Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday's Talons: Born Pretty Store Fair Isle Tribute

Currently listening to: Titanium by Jasmine Thompson

Good morning girls,

Today I'd like to show you a winter themed manicure I created with an image plate sent to me by Born Pretty Store.


I don't know about you but last year I really fell for Fair Isle-type / Christmas sweater patterns, especially in red and white.  My love for these designs is still strong this year so when I found this image plate I jumped at the chance to review it as it features three full sized images akin to those found on products during the festive season.


 I think it's still too early for winter-themed nails but I was eager to try this image plate out so I decided to use Beauty UK Soft Grey as my base and save my red nails for December.


 As you can see, for such an intricate design, this stamped very well and I didn't have any problems with the size of the image.  I was really happy with the overall result and my nails were even complimented by a stranger when I wore this manicure.


I can't wait to try the rest of the designs on this plate, which is currently available for the extremely reasonable price of $1.99, and would definitely recommend it for the festive season.  If you are buying any nail art supplies from Born Pretty Store remember to use code APL91 at the check out for a 10% discount.


What do you think girls?  Are you a fan of this type of design?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful-winterly manicure. It's absolutely lovely!
    Would you match it with a winter-print jersey?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really awesome, and I really like the colours you used for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a real sweater on the nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)