Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday's Stamping: Paisley Printed Mocha

Currently listening to: La-Bas by Natasha St Pier

Good morning girls,

Today I have another Accessorize polish to show you, this time Magical Mocha.


Didn't I just say that I wasn't a fan of Accessorize polishes and here I am showing you two in a row?  Yep.  It's really the cremes I have a problem with and Magical Mocha is a frosted shimmer polish so that's okay ;-)


 I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't know how accurately the name describes the polish but it is a very warm, rich shade of brown.


 As we're nearing the end of November, I thought this may be one of my last chances to create an autumnal manicure as surely the beginning of December signals winter- and Christmas- themed manicures, and I have to say this turned out to be my favourite autumnal manicure of the year.


I stamped a paisley pattern using Bundle Monster plate BM 315, Barry M Pomegranate and Essie Orange it's Obvious.  Not only do I love the colour combination, I also love the way the cremes contrast with the frosted background.


What do you think girls?  Do you love this as much as I do?

Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I like the foil-like finish if this polish, and the stamping goes so perfectly with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Accessorize polishes I've got - it's only shimmers and metallics, I haven't tried any of their cremes. I consider myself lucky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so nice of you to say so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)