Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday's Stamping: Tea Rose Stamping

Currently listening to: Speed the Fire by Bo Bruce

Hello lovely ladies,

On Thursday I showed you a rather simple manicure featuring a glitter accent nail.  As much as I liked the manicure, I found myself adding to it...


Earlier that week I'd tried to paint my nails with Eyeko Tea Rose, only to find the polish was too old and thick to apply well.  Instead of throwing it out I decided to see if it could still be used for stamping.


 This felt like the perfect manicure to test it out on so I stamped a criss-cross image from Born Pretty Store plate QA57.


 I felt like I needed something else to tie all the colours together so I then stamped a silver bow on each nail using Barry M Silver Foil and Born Pretty Store plate m59.  I do love my bows but I always find image placement tricky!


What do you think girls?  Which designs do you find difficult to stamp well?

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)