Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday's Stamping: Miss Fancy Berry NOTD

Currently listening to: Toucher l'Instant by Grand Corps Malade

Good morning ladies,

Last week I showed you a swatch of Essie Miss Fancy Pants.  After admiring my plain nails for a day, I decided to add some stamping.


When I looked at my nail polish collection I saw so many colours which I thought would look good over Essie Miss Fancy Pants but several of my initial attempts didn't show up so I eventually settled for Dior Graphic Berry.


 The plate I stamped with was Bundle Monster BM314.


 I usually use this design horizontally on my nails but this time I chose to use it vertically after being inspired by a photo on Instagram.


 Once I saw the final result, I kind of wished I hadn't bothered with the stamping.  I don't know whether it was the pattern or the colour combination but I didn't feel this manicure was a success.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I like it, and I'm impressed with how well that Dior stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always feel a bit bad using such a high-end polish for stamping but it's just so good!

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)