Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Magical Autumn Flowers

Currently watching: Location, Location, Location

Good morning girls,

Taking advantage of the last few days of autumn, today I'd like to show you an autumn-themed skittle manicure.


From left to right: Nails Inc Porchester Place, Stylure 102, Barry M Coral, 17 Knockout Red, Nails Inc Tate


 I used the majority of these colours for another autumn-themed manicure last month I think and really loved how they complimented each other.


 Unlike last time however, I decided to stamp using brown instead of gold and oh how glad I was with my decision.


I stamped using Accessorize Magical Mocha, which showed up better over the orange tones than gold would have and looked so beautiful over the red shades, and Bundle Monster plate BM 205.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I love the ombre with fall colors! I seriously need to get my hands on those stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I think you need those stamps too!

      Delete
  2. I immediately eyed the pretty colour of the Nails Inc, wow that's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks nice too. I see you have good ideas for the look of your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)