Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Leaves Falling on Belgravia Gardens

Currently listening to: I Have Nothing by Russell Watson

Hello dear ladies,

I have yet another of my new polishes to show you today, Nails Inc Belgravia Gardens, which is a camel-toned shade of brown.


[You'll have to excuse the discolouration on my index finger; I trapped my finger in the door and was left with this bruise.]
 
 

 I felt this shade was perfect as the background to falling autumn leaves so once the polish was dry I stamped a pattern from Red Angel plate RA-116 using Nails Inc Fenchurch Street.


 I then stamped a variety of other leaf designs in other colours from Red Angel plates RA-121 and RA-118 and Bundle Monster plates BM04 and BM05.  I hardly ever use my Red Angel plates but I think I should reach for them more often!


 Polishes used, from left to right; Barry M Pomegranate, Accessorize Pink Spice, No7 Queenie, Nails Inc Belgravia Gardens, Nails Inc Fenchurch Street, Essence Just in Case, Accessorize Magical Mocha, Accessorize Storm


What do you think girls?  Do you like multi-coloured stamping?

Bye for now,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. You picked some really nice colours for your leaves, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a pretty "fall" manicure. i love the color of the base polish.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)