Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Fingers: Mayfair Moon

Currently listening to: Let Me Go by Gary Barlow

Hello dear readers,

Today I have a manicure featuring some simple stamping to show you.


I started off with a base of YSL Pink Moon, a terracotta-toned pink packed with blue and violet shimmer.


In the past I've struggled to find suitable colours to stamp over Pink Moon with but not any more!


 I teamed it with Nails Inc Mayfair, a cream shimmer, and stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM 224.  Cream is a great alternative to white as it's not as harsh resulting in a softer looking design.


What do you think girls?  Are there any polishes you have trouble finding stamping solutions for?

Bye for now,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. Oh - that is a gorgeous stamping mani, the colors work so well together and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great solution you've found. I often you Essie's Nothing Else Metals instead of white, for a softer result too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty color before the designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! What top coat is that??? It's super glossy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one of my favorite stamping plate designs. Very pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my favourites too :-) Glad you like it!

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)