Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday's Talons: Mystic Purple Flowers

Currently watching: Location, Location, Location 

Good morning dear readers,

Today's manicure features three pretty purples and some bad stamping.

 

I started off by painting my nails with Barry M Prickly Pear and created an accent nail with Models Own Mystic Mauve.


 I then stamped a floral pattern using Barry M Bright Purple and Mash plate m64.


 I don't use my Mash plates often but when I do, I usually choose this image as it's one of my favourites.


 Unfortunately I messed up the stamping on my middle finger but hey, I don't think it's that noticeable in real life.


What do you think girls?  What brand of stamping plates is your favourite?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. love the accent on the ring finger...fabolous nail art too
    xoxo
    happy day

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only stamping plates I've tried are Essence, Born Pretty, and some other random eBay ones - this is a gorgeous design and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. Essence have some great stamping designs though I've never tried their plates

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)