Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday's Sparkles: Oh My Gold Glitter

Currently listening to: Worry About You by Tyler James 

Good morning ladies,

I moved house on Tuesday and spent the rest of the week making myself at home (and waiting for broadband to be installed).  All that remains for me to do is find a new place to photograph my manicures ;-)

 

 Today's manicure features Essence Oh My Glitter, which I have praised before.  It's a rich purple speckled with red, orange and purple shimmer.


 Tip wear is pretty bad unfortunately but I can look beyond that.


 I then topped it with a layer of gold glitter by Saffron (shade 8).


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. The combination is beautiful! I've never though of layering gold glitter over purple, perhaps I'll do that for my next manicure!

    Lovely post Laura!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love purple and gold together, I think they work really well

      Delete
  2. Congrats with your new home, I hope you find yourself comfy there really soon :)
    I like the combination of the pretty purple and gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's starting to feel like home already :-)

      Delete
  3. Really pretty, I have that essence and I don't wear it nearly enough. Best of luck in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm always so excited to find Essence polishes and then I just end up neglecting them.

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    I am currently running a giveaway on my blog if you want tot check it out?..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like purple and gold combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)