Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday's Manicure: 24/7 Circus

Currently reading: 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult 

Morning girls!

Let's start with some good news: I found out on Friday that I passed the three exams I sat in July!  I think that calls for a bright and glittery manicure to celebrate ;-)

 

My base colour is 24/7 by Sinful Colors, a polish which I had been wanting to purchase for months but it always seemed to be sold out.  I finally got it and while I do love the colour, I was very disappointed by the application and finish.  Neons are troublesome polishes.


 This isn't a polish I would ever wear on its own, purely because the finish is so streaky and the ridges on my nails are really emphasised.


 I still wanted to keep the manicure bright and playful so I added a layer of Essence Circus Confetti, a multicoloured glitter topper.


What do you think girls?  What good news have you received lately?

Bye for now,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. I actually like how it looks without the glitter! The glitter makes the manicure look very fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I may try the pink again and see if I can improve the finish

      Delete
  2. I like this combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I think that is the perfect mani to celebrate the exams with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous and hot pink - perfect for celebration, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on passing your exams! That base colour is gorgeous, shame that it didn't apply as well as you'd hoped. Circus Confetti is lovely, I don't use it nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm the same - think I've had Circus Confetti for over a year and have only used it twice!

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)