Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday's Talons ft Holographic Half Moon NOTD

Currently listening to: Brooklyn by Wakey Wakey

Good morning lovely readers,

Today I'd like to show you a holographic half moon manicure I did using GOSH Holographic and Milanic Hi-Res.


I started with three coats of GOSH Holographic, the most troublesome polish ever.


I won't complain about application too much though as the end result is stunning and it's a polish I wear quite rarely due its scarcity.


I then used sticky reinforcers to create half moons with Milani Hi-Res.


I showed you a manicure in the same style a few weeks ago, which I got a great response for, but this time my lines are not as clean.  I don't think it matters too much though due to the holographic effect.


I liked the futuristic effect of this manicure but what do you think girls?


Bye for now,
Laura

18 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I need to try more half moon mani's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favourite styles now and really easy :-)

      Delete
  2. The not so clean lines that you mention don't show up at all on my monitor! I like you did very well, and I can't wait to get my hands on my own Gosh Holographic, troublesome or not! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :-) I think H&M now have a silver holographic polish. I haven't been able to try it myself but it might be a good alternative to GOSH...

      Delete
  3. this is stunning! love both of the nail polishes and the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOe love love this nail polishes!! Could you please consider following each other? I have started my blog a bit over a month and I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT. www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.cm Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Instagram: Shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always happy to welcome new followers and support new blogs :-)

      Delete
  5. this is REALLY pretty! worth the troublesome application! i've never seen anything like this!

    [oomph.]
    Win a $50 Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous half moon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this, I dont really wear Metallics too much but I love these. I really like the way you added the Milani!

    Cant wait to see more!
    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I love it! In fact, I will do this mani right now on my nails :D I don't have the Gosh Holo, but a Milani one :P It looks amazing! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything with holos in it! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)