Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday's Stamping

Currently watching: One Tree Hill 

Good morning girls!

Today I'd like to show you what will probably be the last manicure featuring my false nails.  My own nails are still tiny but I'm starting to paint them again.  Besides, it's actually really hard to do nail art on falsies ;-)


For this design, I started with two coats of Barry M Pure Turquoise.


 I then stamped using Barry M Gold Foil and plate BM 209.  My stamping wasn't very successful here as often the gold polish wouldn't stick to the nail.  That happens to me sometimes and I never know why.


To finish it off, I sponged Essence Glorious Aquarius on the tips.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

20 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty and elegant, nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! very aquatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Glittery tips are my favourite just now

      Delete
  4. Omg it looks great !
    I especially like essence topper but can t get this one anywhere in my area ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Shame you can't get the topper in your area :-( I have to go to a different country to get any Essence polishes!

      Delete
  5. so pretty! i love the glittery tips! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is still a pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like something a mermaid would wear ;) It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I am quite excited to try this again on my own nails soon

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)