Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday's Manicure: Barry M Denim

Currently listening to: The Call by BackStreet Boys

Good morning lovely ladies!

Today I would like to show you Barry M Denim, a polish I know a lot of you have been eager to see swatches of since I first mentioned I had added it to my collection.


Application was like that of Teal, i.e. poor for Barry M but not a total disaster.


These photos show two coats of Denim although one may be sufficient.


 As for the colour itself, hmm....  I haven't made up my mind yet, partly because to me, this shade looks too dark to be normal denim so it reminds me of wet denim, or shiny denim jeans, which personally I don't like.  I think I would have found this polish easier to like if it had been given a different name to be honest!


 I'm going to have to try this polish again, perhaps with nail art, before I can say whether I like it or not.


In the meantime, I'd love to know what your initial impressions of this polish are girls.  Do you like it?  Do you already have it?  Are you planning to buy it?  Let me know!

Bye for now,
Laura

14 comments:

  1. I brought this polish, but haven't had chance to try it yet. The swatches have definitely made me interested in it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it :-)

      Delete
  2. I like it a lot :)
    I think it would look great with matte top coat over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought it, and haven't gotten to in in my untried yet, but I like it so far from swatching it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color ! :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it :)
    I haven't bought it (yet), but I consider it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, we'll see how long it takes you to get it...

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)