Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Post: Meredith's Blue Finger Paints NOTD!

Hello ladies,

Today I'd like you to meet Meredith from Polish and Charms.  Meredith always has beautiful swatches to show of brands I could only dream of finding here in the UK and recently she's been creating some wonderful frankens.  Read on to find out which polish she has to show us today....

Hello Everyone!  I am Meredith from Polish and Charms!  I am taking over Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat today!  I have a wonderful polish to you today.  This is Finger Paints Late Night Rendez-Vous from their Summer in the City Collection.  This was the only polish from this collection that really seemed a little different to me.  They were on sale for $3.99, so I grabbed this one and a couple from their neon collection. 
 
 



I really like this polish!  It's so pretty and shiny!  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great day and thanks again Laura for letting me take over for a day!

Thanks Meredith, it looks like a great shade and really suits you :-)

What do you think of this shade girl?  Is Finger Paints a brand you're familiar with?  Be sure to let Meredith know what you think of her manicure!

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)