Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's Thanks (I Love Your Blog Award)


Hi girls!

Today I'd like to thank the lovely Lydz over at Sekhmet's Purple Castle for giving me the I Love Your Blog award. This girl's nail art is fabulous so if you don't follow her already, please pop over and say hi now :-)

The rules of the award are:
Add the logo of the award to your blog
Add a link to the person who awarded you
Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Add links to those blogs on your blog
Leave message for your nominees on their blogs

So, without further ado, I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

Pretty Digits
Sara Loves Pretty Little Things
Nailxchange
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
heartNAT
Cutesville
It's All About the Accent

Well done girls! Please visit these blogs if you don't already follow them, they're great and written by lovely ladies.

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm honored :) I love your blog too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I feel so honored cause I love YOUR blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for your kind words :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much!! Your blog is awesome and I'm super flattered that you would pass this on to me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)