Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday's Swatch ft Saffron London

Currently reading: The Help

Good afternoon ladies! How are you all? I can't believe I haven't posted for a week! This lack of sunlight during the winter is really bad news for my blog.

Anyway, here I am, with swatches of one of my new Saffron London polishes:

These polishes don't have names, just numbers. This is number 62.

Application was easy. I applied two coats and a topcoat.

If you read my Revlon post then you will know that I consider this colour to be fuchsia and it was what inspired me to buy Facets of Fuchsia.

Considering I bought this online without ever having heard of the brand, I'm impressed by this polish. What do you think of this shade?

Bye for now,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! It looks really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's bright but I think it's work appropriate too which is great

      Delete
  3. I think it's pretty too, and I *love* the shimmer in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it more than I thought I would :-)

      Delete
  4. this is too pretty! :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour but haven't been so lucky with Saffron polishes :(

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)