Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday's Winter NOTD

Currently watching: One Tree Hill

Good morning dear readers :-)

Today I'd like to show you a wintery manicure I'm wearing today:

My first step was to paint my nails using E.L.F's Pearl. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I do not like this polish. Application isn't great and frosted polishes are always difficult to work with anyway.

I then stamped my tips using black polish and MASH plate m57.

To finish the manicure I then stamped a red star from Bundle Monster plate BM206 using Kiko 254.

My stamping was a bit misplaced on some nails but overall I think this design worked quite well.

It even reminded me ever so slightly of a Fair Isle pattern :-)

What do you think of this manicure girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I think this looked cuter without the pink stars! But this is still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, I too think it worked better without the star - but still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing. I really love the tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Polish and Charms, thanks :-)

    @Vicky, thanks! I would definitely wear it without the stars for work

    @Ashesela, thank you!

    @Marias Nail Polish Blog, thanks :-)

    @Sandra, thank you! I still find it really difficult to get my stamping straight on my tips though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really love it before the star was added-I just love the lace tips!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)