Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday's Tag: Best Blog Award!

Currently listening to: The Warblers

Good morning girls! Sara from Sara Loves Pretty Little Things recently gave me this award:








Thank you so much Sara! You all know I am a big fan of Sara's blog so if you don't follow her already, I'd really recommend heading over to her site for a look now :-)

The rules of this award are:
Link back to the person who gave you this award
Complete the form below
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award

Okay, so onto the form:
Name your favourite colour:
Purple

Name your favourite song:
Tough one, I have a lot of songs I really love. I think I'll go for Awake by Josh Groban though.

Name your favourite dessert:
Sticky toffee pudding/pear and chocolate crumble/banana cake/carrot cake

What makes you mad?
Sniffing, swearing, vulgarity, hypocrisy, bad teaching, injustice

When you're upset you...
Cry

Your favourite pet:
I haven't had any pets

Black or white?
Either, though I've been told clothes-wise that I suit white better than black

Your biggest fear is ...
Cats

Your best feature is...:
My nails I suppose

Everyday attitude:
Well I'm in college just now, gearing up for a six week revision period before I sit professional exams which could cause me to lose my job if I fail so at the moment, my everyday attitude is fear, stress, frustration and irritation!

What is perfection?
Perfection does not exist

Guilty pleasure:
Old American teen dramas :-)

7 random things about me:
When I started this blog I didn't know it was going to have such a focus on nail art. I wish I had chosen a more appropriate name.

Until recently I had never tasted coffee. Then, due to a mocha disguised as a hot chocolate, I had my first sip. Not for me.

I have been working in my current role for almost a year

I can't imagine ever feeling inspired to go to the cinema again. I have seen too many bad films that have failed to move me this last year.

I love Sudoku

My 86-yr-old grandmother has the same model of mobile phone as me

I would like to learn Spanish

I would now like to pass this award on to:
Colour Me Pretty
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
Paint That Nail
Let Them Have Polish
A Place For My Nails
Polish Infatuated
A Daisy Chain Dream
Spellbinding Nails
My Nail Graffiti
Nail Stories UK
Opinionated Little Finger
Nails and Whatnot
Precious Polish
Sekmet's Purple Castle

Congratulations on your awards girls :-)

Bye for now,
Laura
PS I know I only tagged 14 bloggers, originally I had 15 but the 15th person was recently given this award!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much sweetie, but I already did this yesterday :D
    You´re afrid of cats ? but they´re sooo cute :) And I wish you the best of luck for your exams and all the other things you have to do in these 6 weeks :) You can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Theodora, thank you! I hope the next 6 weeks will not be as bad as I'm expecting them to be.
    Yep, I was never around cats when I was a child so I'm scared of them and, as an adult, that fear is slightly embarrassing lol.
    Sorry about the award duplication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! :)
    I also love sudoku, I play it on my phone all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paulina, Kimaloo, Brittne, you're all very welcome! :-)

    @Sandra, thanks :-) You're so lucky to have sudoku on your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much it means a lot to me!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Paint That Nail, you deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you sweetie xxx this means a lot to me

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Thank you so so so much! :) and also Congrats to you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats for award. Today this business directory in india is very popular for buy bulk cosmetic products.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)