Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday's Stamping

Currently listening to: The Warblers

Hi girls! How are you? How is your weekend going? I'm on holiday in the Lake District now :-) Pictures to feature next week I suspect!

Today's manicure builds on my original rose manicure which I showed you last week I believe.

Can you tell what the difference is?

Originally, my index and ring finger nails were white with two red roses stamped on them. Afterwards, I stamped two exta pink roses on my nails to make more use of my canvas :-)

What do you think?

I actually love the red and pink together but I think it would look better if all my nails were the same. I look forward to trying a variation of this manicure again soon though.

Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I like the combination of red and pink roses, but I agree with you, all nails with the same pattern would look better :)

    Btw, I tagged you! :D Click the link, for more info ;) http://redhairandblacknailpolish.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-where-do-i-store-my-cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely =] It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it better with the extra roses on it. Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really pretty looking, the red and pink go suprisingly well seeing as they're colours I would never pair together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarahlouise, thanks!

    @Theodora, yeh, next time I'll try all the same. Will click on the link to find out what you've tagged me for in a minute!

    @Sara, aw, thank you :-)

    @Thenailaholic, me too :-) I just can't leave my nails alone lol

    @Lydz, thanks!

    @Taya, thank you :-)

    @Audrey, I know what you mean but I think after this, I'll be pairing red with pink more often :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)