Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NOTD

Currently listening to: Halo by Beyonce

Good morning girls!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments about my previous manicure :-) Today I have a new one to show you which is a less detailed manicure but still special due to the background colour being GOSH Holographic:

I love holographic polishes. I wish I had more than this one.

I stamped using H&M Fashionista and BM223.

It was dark when I took these photos so in order to show the true holographic-ness of this manicure, I had to resort to taking pictures in artificial light



Hope you like!

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. hey laura :)

    i love the nails. i've been hearing abt gosh a lot and how it is a really great polish.

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now we know what perfection looks like! animal print + holo + purple :D it looks great, laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its super pretty =] Love all your stamping manis!

    And just read the comment on my blog about the hello kitty fails... Lol I don't know how many times I'v attempted using that plate and just given up too! I totally agree with you, there's so much pressure and getting the kitty faces to stamp properly is just so damn hard! I hope you'l still post your mani though?? =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some GOSH. This is so incredible. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kate, thanks :-) This is the only GOSH polish I've tried. Application is pretty bad (it drags and leaves bald spots etc) but I have heard their other polishes are really easy to apply. I don't mind, the results are worth the problematic application here!

    @Nailsandnonsense, thanks!

    @Lady Pink, ha, your comment made me laugh. Thanks :-)

    @Sara, thanks! Lol@the Hello Kitty stress though. I didn't take any pics of my fail but I will next time ;-)

    @thenailaholic, I agree :-) But there are so many other brands with holographic polishes, they just seem really hard to get hold of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on a zebra print.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)