Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday's Wishlist

Currently listening to: Conversation's Over by Sugababes

Good morning girls,

Although Easter will soon be upon us, it's not Easter eggs that are on this week's wishlist, oh no, it's the latest offering from Francine Pascal, creator of Sweet Valley High:

When I was a child, I devoured as many Sweet Valley books as I could find. Sweet Valley Kids, Sweet Valley Twins, Sweet Valley High, Sweet Valley University.... I loved them all.

Earlier this week I discovered that a new Sweet Valley book has recently been released, revealing what happened to the twins once they became adults (who knows whether it will tie in with the Sweet Valley University series). I've read the reviews, and unsurprisingly they aren't glowing, but I'd still like to read this book and take a trip down Sweet Valley memory lane :-)

Were you a fan of the Sweet Valley books? Who was your favourite character? Mine was Jessica :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I will surely read this!:D

    Mine? Elizabeth!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie, I kind of wish I could go back and reread them all lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of these books but I've never read them! I bought them a few years because they were really cheap, I should probably give them a go! x

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)