Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Candy Stripe NOTD

Currently watching: Have I Got News For You

Hello girls,

Are you enjoying your weekend? It's very nice to see the sun making an appearance :-)

Today I have a candy stripe manicure to show you, which I did using a striping brush for the very first time:






Using the brush was a bit tricky but I was pleased with the results anyway and am more than happy to get some extra practice at using striping brushes.

What do you think of this manicure? Do you ever use striping brushes for your nail art?

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. I love this, I need to try it!


    The more penpals the better for me, do you want to drop me an e-mail?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't, I'm too nervous as every time I mess around with it it goes wrong! I don't want to ruin a full mani cause I have a shakey dominant hand, let alone the non-dominant one! Yours looks lovely though. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) nice work! stripes are always difficult to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Daisychain, will do :-)

    @Emma, ha, your comment made me laugh because I know what you mean about the nail painting nerves :-) You need to conquer them lol

    @Alice, thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really like this mani =) So pretty! I'm def gonna give this a go myself and i'l make sure I let you know how it goes =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good weekend, Laura.:D

    I think this is cute, totally reminds me of candies!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never used a stripping brush, but I like the look of your manicure!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sara, yay, looking forward to seeing your results :-)

    @Marie, I had a lovely weekend, the sun was shining :-) Hope you did too!

    @Chantele, thanks :-) This was my first attempt so using a striping brush for this look isn't too difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)