Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOTD (Nails Inc and Barry M)

Currently watching: EastEnders

Hi girls,

How are you today? Did you watch the Royal Wedding yesterday? I didn't plan to but I ended up watching it and I'm really glad I did. History in the making!

Today I'd like to show you my current manicure, which did not turn out the way I had planned. I wanted something bright and spring-like so chose Nails Inc Spitalfields as my base and used a purple for my stamping colour. My nails are too long for my BM full nail images though so my stamping efforts were a farce and in desperation I ended up covering up my efforts with Barry M Nail Effects:









I'm not sure how I feel about yellow nails but I can't help but draw comparisons with certain reptilian creatures whenever I look down at my nails...





Do you like this manicure? What do you think of yellow polish in general?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. i really like the yellow/black combo, I think it looks pretty. Jealous of your perfect long nails.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha your comparisons are lol!
    But I really like the mani =) I'm loving pale yellows lately....they just scream spring to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sophie, thanks :-) I don't know how long these long nails will last but I am loving them :-) Don't be fooled though- underneath the layers of polish, they are far from perfect!

    @Sara, thsnk you :-) In some light, I really like the yellow but in others I find it a bit harsh. Wish I had a tan to compliment it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelovelove your nails!! i think the yellow looks amazing <3 and i adore the crackling effect!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)