Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Manicure

Currently listening to: Exit Wounds by The Script

Good morning girls,

I have another Barry M Nail Effects manicure to start the week with:

The base colour was Barry M Berry Ice Cream




Apparently there are going to be a few new shades to choose from in the Nail Effects range. I could be tempted to try a pink shade when it becomes available.

What do you think girls, is black best when it comes to crackle polishes or should I give other colours a try?

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. wow these nails are so cool! nice effect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks gorgeous :) love it

    Hey, I am holding a giveaway contest on my blog. Do check it out if you're interested. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Models Own Silver Shatter to be available in shops (it's on the website from today) I just think the OPI one is so gorgeous but definitely can't justify the price tag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheMadTwins, thank you :-) Such a simple effect to achieve!

    @Sara, :-) Thanks for letting me know about the contest, I'll definitely wander over for a look

    @Emma, hope you don't have too long to wait! My boss had her nails painted silver with black shatter over them. Looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)