Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eyeko Vintage Polish and MUA Comparison

Currently watching: Fan de Stars

Hello ladies,

Yesterday I mentioned that I was disapppointed with Eyeko's Vintage Polish as it seemed very similar to MUA shade 5, which you can see here

Here we can see the two shades on my colour wheel, Eyeko is on the left, MUA on the right

As we can see, the two are very similar although Eyeko Vintage is a tad lighter. The difference can be seen more clearly on the picture below.

So not an exact dupe but not a million miles away either.
Do you have any dupes in your collection?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. i have been eyeing up the eyeko polish for a while now but the difference is that little I might aswell get the MUA polish for a pound x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly :-) I only got the Eyeko one because I saw it reduced to £2.10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw at least you didn't pay full price.
    How is working in France going along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmm. The job is more "challenging" than expected. We're doing Phase 2 but Phase 1 wasn't done properly which means we can't do our work properly and have to go back and improve Phase 1, which we don't have time for.
    Paris is great though. I definitely need to move here sometime in the future lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. more helpful hints best replica bags from this source more info here discover this info here about his

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)