Sunday, February 13, 2011

That Was The Weekend When

On Friday
*I got home from work before 6pm, yay.
*I helped my boyfriend transcribe interviews he conducted for his dissertation.
*We relaxed and watched EastEnders. Can't wait for the baby-swap storyline to come to an end.

On Saturday
*I shopped
*Saw Black Swan at the cinema. Have you seen it? I really don't like thrillers so I had my eyes closed for at least a third of the film. It was well filmed though and I enjoyed the bits that I did manage to watch. Vincent Cassel is one of my favourite actors so it's always a treat seeing him, especially in an English language film.

On Sunday
*We did our food shopping at Tesco. No bargain flowers to be had this week unfortunately.
*I started watching Glee. I didn't see season one but I've caught up with season two. I really like Emma's wardrobe. Wish I had such pretty and well-coordinated outfits.


*I made a healthy, nutritious and declicious soup for tea. Ingredients: onion, potato, carrot, tomato, courgette, sausage and herbs. Plenty left over for tomorrow's tea too.


What did you get up to this weekend?

Bye for now,
Laura

2 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)