Monday, January 3, 2011

NOTD (Hogmanay)

Currently listening to: Only Girl in the World by Rihanna

Hi folks,

Late last night I came back to England so today has been spent unpacking, cleaning and food shopping. The cleaning has destroyed my nails :-( I still need to paint them tonight though so they look pretty for my first day back at work. Anyway, today I would like to show you the manicure I had for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day: my ever faithful silvery purple nail polish by Polish brand MV and Bundle Monster stars stamped in black.




What did you do for New Year's Eve/Day and did you have a special manicure for the occasion?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely. I had mine painted this amazing red colour for Christmas, and planned to change it to a glittery pink for nye but ran out of time :( So Scott painted my nails in the morning so I had a nice change for new years day :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks perfectly paired with your jeans! something very 80's about it (but not the tacky 80's LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    @Christie: so sweet your husband painted your nails for you

    @Cathryn: I know what you mean!

    @The Girlie Blog: thank you! The star image is always a winner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mani! I've been on a huge purple kick.

    It sounds like you had a lovely time. Spent my Hogmany sick. Grrr. :(

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)