Sunday, December 26, 2010

NOTD (Pink and Yellow Floral)

Currently watching: The Blind Side

Good evening folks :-)

I went into town this morning to look for some bargains in the sales and although I didn't come home with any treats, I did have quite a few chips in my nails so this afternoon obviously called for a new manicure :-)

I chose a floral pattern from my Bundle Monster image plates, Spitalfields by Nails Inc for my stamping colour and a pale pink shade by the Polish brand Lovely as my base. This pink is lovely. It takes aaaaaaaages to dry but is very pretty and also work appropriate. The yellow shade is pastel in the bottle but it looks almost white on top of the pink so it's actually quite a nice combination and looks like satin.





I got one new nail polish yesterday, a pink shade by No7. Did Santa bring you any polish?

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. This came out so pretty! Its elegant and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely! Heh.
    We went to Livingston today to be a bit different but didn't find much. Might walk around town tomorrow before seeing my gran.
    I did however go a bit naughty and bought some Models own black and white nail pens as well as a pastel set online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is super cute! It makes me think about spring!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)