Monday, December 20, 2010

Bingo

Currently watching: The Apprentice

Good evening!

On Friday morning I sat my final ACA Professional Stage Knowledge Level exam, Management Information. I was supposed to receive my result on Saturday morning but the ICAEW website was down until earlier today so it was only a few hours ago that I discovered I had passed. Phew, what a relief. So that's me with a full house now, all six Knowledge Level exams successfully completed :-) The next stage of exams begins in September so I have some breathing space now. Yay!


Thanks to all of my readers who left me messages of good luck and congratulations during these four months of exams. I hope you will continue to support me along my journey to become a Chartered Accountant and I wish all of you who have had exams recently, or have them coming up, the best of luck too.

Bye for now,
Laura

3 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)