Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank You

A big thank you to Dottie K for using such a lovely Shabby Blogs background thus making me admire it and then visit Shabby Blogs to see if I too was able to use one of their backgrounds.

A big thank you to Megan at Shabby Blogs for making lots of beautiful layouts free and easy to use with clear instructions.

And finally, a big thank you to my two followers; it's nice to know that people are reading :-)

I'm so happy that I finally have a colourful background!

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm really pleased with it although I'm also excited at the prospect of changing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Shabby Blog templates too!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)